Join The Movement. Join The VFW.
For 50 years, the VFW has led the movement to ensure you, and all Vietnam veterans receive the benefits, compensation and entitlements you have earned and are treated with the respect you deserve. A few of our achievements over the years include:
- The Veterans Readjustment Benefits Act (1966)
- Vietnam Era Veterans Readjustment Assistance Act (1972)
- Vietnam Era Veterans Readjustment Assistance Act - vocational rehab (1974)
- Post-Vietnam Era Veterans Educational Assistance Act (1977)
- Vietnam Veterans Outreach Program (1979)
- Veterans Dioxin & Radiation Exposure Compensation Act: Agent Orange & Atomic Exposure (1984)
- Agent Orange service-connection (1990)
Today, as Congress looks for ways to cut spending, your benefits are constantly being threatened. The VFW will not stand idle while they chip away at what you've earned...but we need your help! Your voice is what keeps our organization strong and in the fight FOR VETERANS!
With hundreds of thousands of Vietnam veterans already among our ranks (many in leadership positions), we invite you to stand strong with the 1.3 million members of the nation's largest organization of combat veterans.
For just $45, your VFW membership gives you the opportunity to stand up for what's rightfully yours by joining the movement to ensure everything you gained through your selfless service to our great country is upheld!
Plus, if you join today you'll receive a Vietnam War 50th Anniversary In-Theater commemorative insignia as our gift to you!